Qatar is the world most richest country in the world are currently facing sanctions and embargoes from neighbors.
A recent move by King Salman will also put strategic impact in the region as newly elected crown prince has keen interest in accepting Israel as a country which definitely laid adverse jolt on the image of kingdom in Muslim world.
Earlier, Oman took aside in a coalition against Yemen for Air-strike and now Qatar isolated itself from Gulf block. Moreover, Kuwait emerged as neutral state in all this crisis which depicts less reliance on Kingdom.
Fortunately, Turkey appeared as a leading state and soft-heart for Qatar, supported openly through instant food supplies and save themselves from humanitarian crisis.
Effect of Qatar crisis on Muslim World
- Muslims of Gulf become more weaker as distance ample among the states.
- Israel is the main beneficiary who will take advantage from this chaos.
- Iran position will be more strong in the region of Arabian peninsula.
- World losses the attention on Syria which ultimately benefited to Assad regime.
- A sole supremacy of kingdom in gulf region crunch into different blocks.
- Pakistan who always stand-up with kingdom, take aside and act as a neutral identity.